NATURE CURE

You are what you eat...

Health doesnt always comes from medicine. Most of the time it comes from the peace of mind, peace of soul. It comes from laughter and love.

Think Positively and Exercise Daily, Eat Healthy, work hard, Stay Strong, build faith, worry less, read more and be happy

Being healthy isn't just about physical aspects like eating better and getting exercise. It's about all aspects of your health: physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually

GREEN TEA SECRETS

Green tea has been enjoyed by people in China and Japan for thousands of years. Over the time it has become widely known in the West.





A lot of people nowadays have heard that green tea benefits the overall health, but not a lot know why exactly. And believe me after I've learned all the health benefits of green tea, I get completely different feeling every time I drink it. I not only enjoy the taste of it but I also get the moral satisfaction knowing that I am doing something right and extremely healthy for my body. I want you to have exactly the same feeling I have, so here are the benefits that you get while sipping delicious cup of tea.


Green tea contains anti-oxidants that:


- Helps to prevent cancer
- Lowers "bad" cholesterol
- Stops the unnatural formation of blood cloth
- Reduces high blood pressure
- Lowers blood sugar
- Protects liver against toxins
- Promotes oral health
- Destroys free radicals that cause aging
- Boosts your immune system function
- Possess antibacterial and antiviral properties
- Helps your body to maintain healthy fluid balance
- Blocks main receptors that produce allergic reactions
- Stimulates metabolism

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...